- Help us develop the spiritual life of the church
- Engage with the local community, young & old & with our ecumenical partners
- Build on our youth & children’s work
- Respect our Anglo-Catholic & musical traditions while sensitively encouraging new ideas
- Be an empathetic listener, open to others’ ideas
- Have strong communication skills
We can offer our new Vicar:
- A welcoming, friendly congregation with a can do spirit
- A vibrant and active local community
- A Grade II* church sympathetically modernised
- Respect for your well-being & home life
See our Parish Profile here – Banstead Parish Profile v7.
Applications to the Archdeacon’s PA – firstname.lastname@example.org . The closing date is 8th November. We had hoped to hold interviews on 23rd/24th November but that will no longer be possible. We now hope for a date in December.